Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Tapia

Great doctor, however we almost almost wait at least 30 minutes for our appointment... I've gone to him about 10 times and this is consistent. However he is great, therefore I am willing to put up with the wait. It's also hard to get in for appointments at times as he is in very high demand so you have to plan early which is hard when you start coming in for regular pregnancy appointments.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Tapia is very compassionate to his clients. He seems to both understand and sympothize with needs and concerns of women. He is both knoledgeable and genuinely concernced with the issues women face, and he is very accomodating with apts, as well as punctual. He is also very professional, and puts his patients at ease. He expects nothing less from his nurses, which can seem to put them under a bit of noticible pressure at times, as he attempts to hold them to the same level of excellence that he himself exemplifies. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

flag | Submitted August 21, 2005

Dr. Paul A. Tapia's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Wentzville, MO