Ratings for Dr. Wayne E. Brunell

Curt, condescending, cutting , cold, clipped, pathologizing, patronizing, petty, punctiillious, pompous.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor. He is pathologizing, rigid, does not listen, lacks bedside manner and empathy. I would give him one star if I could, but I cannot fault his staff, punctuality or knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Unfortunately, I can no longer go to Dr. Brunell as I have new health insurance that he does not accept, but I will say he has been the best psychiatrist I have had. His personality is a little quirky, but he is very knowledgeable. I never EVER had to remind him of anything we previously discussed (as I had to with previous doctors), and he honestly cared about my well-being and health. It seems like finding a decent psychiatrist these days is very difficult, which is why I'm sad to no longer be able to see Dr. Brunell. But I hope this review leads someone else to him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Most bizarre doctor experience I've ever had. Save your time and go see someone else.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

flag | Submitted August 7, 2005

Dr. Wayne E. Brunell's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, MA