Ratings for Dr. Deborah S. Edge

Dr. Edge is very helpful and knowledgeable. She cares deeply about her patients. I would rate her among the best doctors. She is very thorough and the follows up with her patients. I am deeply sadden that I no longer have her and my doctor. I hope she will practice again and I would definitely go back to her. What can I say, she is the best among the best.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Edge is a competent physician but she is rude and unpleasant. I was her patient for several years until I finally I decided that I could not put up with her obnoxious attitude any longer. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I originally started going to Dr. Edge with an emergency. She was thoughtful, thorough and compassionate. That was 20 years ago and she has been my primary care physician since then. In addition to be a very competent physician, she treats me like a person, always asking about my family and my life. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

This doctor was rude to both my husband and myself. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Although I believe Dr. Edge is a competent physician, she is exceptionally unpleasant and I would not recommend her. When I was unable to see my primary care physician, I met with Dr. Edge. She demonstrated little interest in involving me with her examination and was belligerent. Labs were ordered and it was mutually agreed that I would discuss the results only with my primary care physician. When the results came in, she called me and gave me the results despite my restating that I preferred to have the discussion with my primary care physician. Although I believe that she deliberately went against my expressed wishes out of a sense of urgency, I strongly advise others to seek care elsewhere before having an appointment with Dr. Edge.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Edge, who was not my primary doctor, treated me as though I was. She arranged for a MRI, then called me with results and had me admitted into the hospital on the same day.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

flag | Submitted August 7, 2005

Dr. Deborah S. Edge's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Sagamore Health Network