Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Kane

I have been a patient of Dr. Kane's for many years and have always found him to be honest, straight forward and very knowledgeable. I feel comfortable in asking him anything and confidence that he will give me the proper answer.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Kane has a great bedside manner and I believe that he has a genuine interest in my health.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Great Doctor and an amazing staff! I have always been very impressed with Dr. Kane

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Great doctor. Tells it like it is, and cares for patient. I have been a patient for many years and my now-adult sons go to him. One of the best.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Have been going since he graduated residency, initially I did not care for him however as we have gotten to know each other I have found him to be very helpful and he takes me seriously which is difficult to find in a physician.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010