Ratings for Dr. Daniel T. Chow

Dr. Chow is nothing short of amazing! He is patient, kind and explains things in a way that my husband and I understand. During my VERY long labor, he was there each step of the way. He was on-call that weekend and never left the hospital while I was laboring. I am now pregnant with my 2nd child and look forward to another wonderful experience with him. If you are looking for a wonderful physician - he is it!!! I was surprised at one of the above comments - due to my long labor, c-section was discussed. He gave me all the facts and we worked thru it together. I ended up delivering a beautiful and health baby boy vaginally. I never felt pressure to do something. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful physician!!! He may run a little behind schedule, but that is because he spends so much time with his patients. I know that he will give me all the time I need, so I am willing to wait.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I had pre-term labor at 25 weeks. I have never known a doctor to make all my options and their contexts so clear, take the time to listen to my concerns and address each one, nor make me feel as if I were their only patient like he did. I carried to 36.5 weeks (he didn't deliver, but Dr. Wright was great, too), so his suggested courses of action were successful. Although, when a doc takes the time with each patient, he is likely to start running late. I was fine with it, since I knew he wouldn't unnecessarily rush through our appointments, either.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Chow is a nice guy but intervened constantly in my labor and basically said because of insurance and liability issues that he wanted me to have a c-section.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Chow always made me feel special. He would call me at home after a test or call me himself in the evening with test results. He has excellent bedside manner and has wonderful diagnostic skills. He leaves no stone unturned. He was very patient with my questions and concerns. He always called back

flag | Submitted October 1, 2006

Dr. Daniel T. Chow's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN