Ratings for Dr. James B. Bragman

Dr. Bragman and Nurse Callie listened to problems and quickly helped. I would recommend Dr. Bragman and his office to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and caring doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Have been going to him for 15 yrs. has identified and diagnosed every issue promptly and with a very caring disposition. Very direct, I like that! Staff could be more efficient and hand writing isn't legible. Overall good experience.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr Bragman is a caring Dr. Love the new front desk staff. The office is caring and helps with all my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Pompous arrogant and rude. Both the dr. and the staff. Doesnt take time with pts, can't read an X-ray and misdiagnoses all the time.

Submitted December 20, 2016

Worst physician ever. Very arrogant and pompous. Does not take time to listen to patients concerns. Hard to get prescriptions refilled. Without calling at least twice. Can't read a simple X-ray and staff does not know how to give authorization for tests ordered. Both the dr. And staff are very rude. Wouldn't take my dog here.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Bragman is a pompous arrogant individual who is one of the poorest physicians I have ever come accross. He does not complete insurance authorizations on time. Does not complete medication refills on time and makes you drive to his office to pick up prescriptions. Even mis-diagnosed my condition twice. STAY AWAY

Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Bragman is arrogant and does not listen to what he is being told, he is hurried and makes me feel as though I am bothering him when I tell him why I'm there.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

He is just a salesman. He tried to sell me two completely unnecessary surgeries based on tests that were conducted incorrectly. I am a healthy 25 year old male.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Staff and doctor dont care for their patients. While the doctor is treating you he will be half way out the door

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I went to him for probably a decade, I only don't go now due to money issues. He is blunt, but I appreciate that. He has also been right on the nose several times, without extra testing (everything costs something). His staff is excellent and incredibly helpful, I would only comment that he doesn't spend a lot of time with patients, but I can't decide if that is him or just typical nowadays. Awesome guy, even friendly if you meet him out in public. Except for cost problems, he would be my first recommendation to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. James B. Bragman's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI