Ratings for Dr. David E. Vann

Dr Vann is truly the most caring & knowledeable physician I have ever known. I would never use anyone else. I trust him 100%

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Vann for over 10 years. He is an excellent Dr. He listens with concern. In the past I often had to wait to see him and excepted to wait but in the last year I have been pleasantly surprised that I seldom wait over 5 minutes if that past my appointment time. I do highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have left numerous messages to have a medication refilled and even after calling 3 times in 3 weeks, I never received a call back and I never got the medication refilled. It was not a controlled substance and there was no reason not to call me back.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Similar to other comments, Dr. Vann is a very good doctor, but the practice is poorly run. Long wait times are certainly a problem. But most recently, while traveling I had a medical issue that I needed to speak with him or his PA. I called the office early afternoon, left a voice mail message with my call back number. No response that day. Called again the next morning shortly after the office opened, and again had to leave a vm. I never received a call back. That is unacceptable. Dr. Vann may not be aware of the poor quality and lack of concern of the office. But it is all part of the overall health care experience and unfortunately it reflects badly on him. I've been with Dr. Vann for 12 years. This experience has caused me to look for another physician.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

The wait time especially when you are really sick. We have to travel across town. Dr.Vann is a good doctor but since pidemont took over the wait is well over an hour so an appt with him you can count on at least two hours.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

pleasant bedside manner, however, pts are expected to wait- he works on his time and not your appt time. on one occasion he sent me home when i was deathly ill, ended up in hospital same day including a helicopter ride- 10 days in hospital. Had i received immediate hospital care i would not have suffered such a horrific near death tragedy

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

This is by far the BEST doctor I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. He actually cares about his patients, spends time (never rushes), and has the BEST bedside manner. He does his best to diagnose and treat issues, and never gives up if the first treatment does not seem to work. He even follows up with phone calls to the home. Completely unheard of in today's world. He makes me feel very comfortable (though with female exams I still prefer a female, no offense to him). My entire family sees him. He is a HUGE asset to the medical community and much loved. You can easily tell this man is not in it for the money, but for the love of people.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Vann for approximately 13-14 years and believe he is truly interested and concerned with his patients' health and well-being. I have no reservations about recommending him to friends.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

flag | Submitted July 11, 2005

Dr. David E. Vann's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med