Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Murphy

I have been a patient of Dr. Murphy's for 7 years or so and you can bet this RN would stay nowhere for that length of time if there had not been a positive outcome to treatment there. And to be honest, I am not the best patient to treat and Dr. Murphy has hung in there with me, trying new remedies as they have been introduced to the Medical community. I have had my ups and downs with staff as one might expect with family and anyone else you would have a 7 year relationship with. I would have to say 95% of my treatment has resulted in a return to activities that otherwise I would not have felt like doing. Hang in there Dr. Murphy and thank you. And yes I have experienced the tall one.......

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

No they are not closing in july. They are not closing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Closing in July???? That's what I was told today. A friend of mine went today and they said that they will close in July!!! I hope not!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

He was the top writer of Oxycodone in 2013 https://projects.propublica.org/checkup/drugs/2954

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

There is a nurse there that will mess with your drug screen if she doesn't like you. She is very hateful. I was taking my blood pressure one time and out of the blue she asked if I was selling my meds. I looked at her and said WHAT? She said that they have to ask sometimes. I never failed a drug test in the 4yrs there. All I will say she is tall and works in the #3 exam room. Not the one in corner. Other people have said they all hate having to see her because of the way she acts. I would say something but I am afraid that I may get in trouble. I don't have her every time but it just makes me sick if I do. Dr. Murphy is great and has been getting better with staff but this one is trouble.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

There is only one maybe two nurses there that are any count. There is one there that treats you like you are a piece of trash!!! I have had her question me if I was selling my meds!!! Just sitting there taking blood pressure and she asked me that out of clear blue. I never had a bad drug test or any problems at all. She is hateful to everyone that she sees. I have talked to other people about her and they all say the same thing. She is very very slow when she calls you in. I understand that you want to a good job but she makes comments about everything and even asking about selling your meds. It's crazy.!!! I am afraid to say anything cause they may think I am trying to cause trouble. I think her name is Yolanda? ??? She is kinda tall. And by the way I have been told if she don't like you she will mess with your drug screen to get you in trouble .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr murphy is the best pain mngment dr I've ever been to ive been going to him for thrre years now n he is very nice n excellent about talking to you n explaining what you need to do my back n knees have been doing lots better he exzamons you very carefully n is concernd about your health n well being n takes time to talk to you n give you what you need i askd dr i was going to before him for knee braces n he said get one over the counter n didnt have to ask dr murphy he gave me one for my knee n back n it's helpd really good my back n knees have improved i can now do lots of stuff around the house i couldnt thinks to him im able to spend more time with my grandchildren n enjoy my time with them more thank you very much dr murphy n staff for helping m careing terry standridge

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

He knows its over- just waiting for the formalities to take their time. Hope he saved up

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

most all drug problem / diversion in area could be traced back to this one dr, if he is a bona fide dr.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The big question now is WHO will take care of Dr. Murphy;s pain patients once his ability to write controlled substances is taken away?

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Mark A. Murphy's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med