Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Murphy

No they are not closing in july. They are not closing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Closing in July???? That's what I was told today. A friend of mine went today and they said that they will close in July!!! I hope not!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

He was the top writer of Oxycodone in 2013 https://projects.propublica.org/checkup/drugs/2954

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

There is a nurse there that will mess with your drug screen if she doesn't like you. She is very hateful. I was taking my blood pressure one time and out of the blue she asked if I was selling my meds. I looked at her and said WHAT? She said that they have to ask sometimes. I never failed a drug test in the 4yrs there. All I will say she is tall and works in the #3 exam room. Not the one in corner. Other people have said they all hate having to see her because of the way she acts. I would say something but I am afraid that I may get in trouble. I don't have her every time but it just makes me sick if I do. Dr. Murphy is great and has been getting better with staff but this one is trouble.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

There is only one maybe two nurses there that are any count. There is one there that treats you like you are a piece of trash!!! I have had her question me if I was selling my meds!!! Just sitting there taking blood pressure and she asked me that out of clear blue. I never had a bad drug test or any problems at all. She is hateful to everyone that she sees. I have talked to other people about her and they all say the same thing. She is very very slow when she calls you in. I understand that you want to a good job but she makes comments about everything and even asking about selling your meds. It's crazy.!!! I am afraid to say anything cause they may think I am trying to cause trouble. I think her name is Yolanda? ??? She is kinda tall. And by the way I have been told if she don't like you she will mess with your drug screen to get you in trouble .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr murphy is the best pain mngment dr I've ever been to ive been going to him for thrre years now n he is very nice n excellent about talking to you n explaining what you need to do my back n knees have been doing lots better he exzamons you very carefully n is concernd about your health n well being n takes time to talk to you n give you what you need i askd dr i was going to before him for knee braces n he said get one over the counter n didnt have to ask dr murphy he gave me one for my knee n back n it's helpd really good my back n knees have improved i can now do lots of stuff around the house i couldnt thinks to him im able to spend more time with my grandchildren n enjoy my time with them more thank you very much dr murphy n staff for helping m careing terry standridge

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

He knows its over- just waiting for the formalities to take their time. Hope he saved up

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

most all drug problem / diversion in area could be traced back to this one dr, if he is a bona fide dr.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The big question now is WHO will take care of Dr. Murphy;s pain patients once his ability to write controlled substances is taken away?

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Murphy cares for his people. He is a very caring doctor. He will not try to push anything on you. The only problem there is that you don't get to see him very much at all. I just wish he would atleast talk to us every 90 days. As long as you do what they say and pass your drug test you will not have any problems. Just a very good doctor!!! THANK YOU DR. MURPHY!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Mark A. Murphy's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal