Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Murphy

Dr. Murphy cares about you!!!! He has always worked with me. He has never pushed anything on me. He has taken me down on my meds and I never failed a drug test. He just said that that he will help me get through. He cares!! And YES he did have some new doctors coming in to take over but they failed him and his people. All I will say is that the man cares!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

What do all you patients of this one think now, 1/1/2017?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

So there is a note on the door in Madison about getting your records...I know he is retiring but he scheduled appointments for Jan. Why would we need to get our records?

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr murphy is a 10.I was so bad in pain I got off hospice. He helped me enjoy life and be out of bed and do things I that l though I be able to do ever. Now the government is telling him what he can right. No matter what's wrong with you. And it's going to put me back in the bed. It's not Dr murphy and it's not law yet. We need to help this not be a law

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Murphy's for 7 years or so and you can bet this RN would stay nowhere for that length of time if there had not been a positive outcome to treatment there. And to be honest, I am not the best patient to treat and Dr. Murphy has hung in there with me, trying new remedies as they have been introduced to the Medical community. I have had my ups and downs with staff as one might expect with family and anyone else you would have a 7 year relationship with. I would have to say 95% of my treatment has resulted in a return to activities that otherwise I would not have felt like doing. Hang in there Dr. Murphy and thank you. And yes I have experienced the tall one.......

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

No they are not closing in july. They are not closing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Closing in July???? That's what I was told today. A friend of mine went today and they said that they will close in July!!! I hope not!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

He was the top writer of Oxycodone in 2013 https://projects.propublica.org/checkup/drugs/2954

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

There is a nurse there that will mess with your drug screen if she doesn't like you. She is very hateful. I was taking my blood pressure one time and out of the blue she asked if I was selling my meds. I looked at her and said WHAT? She said that they have to ask sometimes. I never failed a drug test in the 4yrs there. All I will say she is tall and works in the #3 exam room. Not the one in corner. Other people have said they all hate having to see her because of the way she acts. I would say something but I am afraid that I may get in trouble. I don't have her every time but it just makes me sick if I do. Dr. Murphy is great and has been getting better with staff but this one is trouble.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

There is only one maybe two nurses there that are any count. There is one there that treats you like you are a piece of trash!!! I have had her question me if I was selling my meds!!! Just sitting there taking blood pressure and she asked me that out of clear blue. I never had a bad drug test or any problems at all. She is hateful to everyone that she sees. I have talked to other people about her and they all say the same thing. She is very very slow when she calls you in. I understand that you want to a good job but she makes comments about everything and even asking about selling your meds. It's crazy.!!! I am afraid to say anything cause they may think I am trying to cause trouble. I think her name is Yolanda? ??? She is kinda tall. And by the way I have been told if she don't like you she will mess with your drug screen to get you in trouble .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Mark A. Murphy's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Harvard-Pilgrim