Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Murphy

He is nothing but a liar!!!!!! I got to go with him to Tennessee but after I started a few months up there. Well after a few months he said that I failed drug test because I didn't have the meds he presciped in my system. I told him if I didn't I would be going thru the dts. I asked him to re test me he said no you are out. Well one month later I was talking about him to a friend of mine and one of his other friends shows up at his house and said that he goes to dr. murphy and he said that he failed the drug test that day and failed it for pot but murphy let him stay. I never have failed a drug test before and NEVER had any problems with him or staff. He is a back stabber and a pure liar. What murphy has done with all the people he was seeing was so wrong!!!!! And did find out NO ONE was going to take over for him when he said that he had doctors coming. It was all lies. There is a special place in hel_lfor u!!!!!! I may call the Tennessee medical board on him for kicking me out without re testing me and letting a person with street drugs in his system stay. But I don't want to hurt my friend's friend and get him kicked out. But I want murphys but for what he done to me. Like I said if I didn't have any of those meds in my system that he has been giving me me for 4 years I wouldn't have been up there cause I would have been very sick!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Murphy cares about you!!!! He has always worked with me. He has never pushed anything on me. He has taken me down on my meds and I never failed a drug test. He just said that that he will help me get through. He cares!! And YES he did have some new doctors coming in to take over but they failed him and his people. All I will say is that the man cares!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

What do all you patients of this one think now, 1/1/2017?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

So there is a note on the door in Madison about getting your records...I know he is retiring but he scheduled appointments for Jan. Why would we need to get our records?

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr murphy is a 10.I was so bad in pain I got off hospice. He helped me enjoy life and be out of bed and do things I that l though I be able to do ever. Now the government is telling him what he can right. No matter what's wrong with you. And it's going to put me back in the bed. It's not Dr murphy and it's not law yet. We need to help this not be a law

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Murphy's for 7 years or so and you can bet this RN would stay nowhere for that length of time if there had not been a positive outcome to treatment there. And to be honest, I am not the best patient to treat and Dr. Murphy has hung in there with me, trying new remedies as they have been introduced to the Medical community. I have had my ups and downs with staff as one might expect with family and anyone else you would have a 7 year relationship with. I would have to say 95% of my treatment has resulted in a return to activities that otherwise I would not have felt like doing. Hang in there Dr. Murphy and thank you. And yes I have experienced the tall one.......

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

No they are not closing in july. They are not closing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Closing in July???? That's what I was told today. A friend of mine went today and they said that they will close in July!!! I hope not!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

He was the top writer of Oxycodone in 2013 https://projects.propublica.org/checkup/drugs/2954

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

There is a nurse there that will mess with your drug screen if she doesn't like you. She is very hateful. I was taking my blood pressure one time and out of the blue she asked if I was selling my meds. I looked at her and said WHAT? She said that they have to ask sometimes. I never failed a drug test in the 4yrs there. All I will say she is tall and works in the #3 exam room. Not the one in corner. Other people have said they all hate having to see her because of the way she acts. I would say something but I am afraid that I may get in trouble. I don't have her every time but it just makes me sick if I do. Dr. Murphy is great and has been getting better with staff but this one is trouble.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Mark A. Murphy's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp