Ratings for Dr. Howard L. Suls

Dr. Suls has been my doctor for many years now. Dr Suls and staff are always on time for my appointments. The Staff is always very helpful, and smiling. When I come to this office, I always feel welcomed, which is very important to me. Dr. Suls is extremely knowledgeable, one of the smartest doctors I have ever met. I would highly recommend him for a primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Suls doesn't seem at all interested in his patients or their needs. He is arrogant and condescending, does not return calls, however, his staff are very accommodating ... thank God for Molly!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I found this doctor very arrogant,condesending. He had the nerve to tell me I needed to be sniped because I have he thinks I've had too many kids (5).. I was in so much pain over a weekend and told him I almost didnt make it without going to the emergency room..... he proceeded to give me a lecture on when its acceptable to go to the ER only if your dying or leg pointing in the wrong direction "someone has to pay for it" which now seems as if he was commenting on my insurance!.... very disappointed and anger with his care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

My family has been patients of Dr Suls for 12 yrs. He has a friendly bedside manner that I find is very important in healthcare. He always takes the times to explain things that are going on with me or my sons. Simply put he is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. His staff is amazing; you are always received there with warmth and a smile.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

I was amazed and disappointed after a post illness followup, Dr Suls not only ignored my phone calls but would not make a referal for me. I was a long time patient of his. After several attempts, I made the assumption he no longer wanted me as a patient. Very sad.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2005

I have only had one appointment with Dr. Suls but was not at all happy with him. He was very peremptory and I felt that he was not really listening to me. He prescribed drugs very quickly and was not interested in other forms of treatment. All in all - I will NOT be going to Dr Suls again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2005

Dr. Howard L. Suls's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

Ameritas