Ratings for Dr. Norman L. Connell

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Connell delivered both of my girls. He is an awesome physician. He explained everything in detail. He answered any and all questions. He was interested in all aspects of my life and used that to carefully provide prenatal care for me. He is the best OB-GYN at River Region Medical Center. My children also see his wife, who is a pediatrician, Lisa Fairchild, MD.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

DR.CONNELL SAVED MINE AND MY DAUGHTER LIFE I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM FOR THAT HE IS AN AWSOME DOC LEEANN HOPKINS

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Connell's for 4 years and he is the BEST doctor any woman could ever have and I thank GOD everyday that he decided that he wanted to become a doctor but not just a doctor an OBGYN that cares about his patients and their health both physical and mental.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Connell is a very good doctor. He does not rush you in and out. He takes time to listen to you and he explains things very well.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I have started seeing Dr. Connell as my physician for the past 7 months after I became pregnant. He has been the best OB/GYN that I have had. He is very passionate about his work. He assisted me with a very difficult pregnancy. I knew that I could count on him if needed. If I were to ever call him at home for any needs, he would be there.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2005

Dr. Norman L. Connell's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vicksburg, MS