Ratings for Dr. Waldo P. Bracy

Dr Bracy's office received results from a CT scan on Tuesday, today is Friday and they haven't returned our calls.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Bracy and his staff are the greatest. They were so detailed with the instructions that I had no questions. I was very prepared and everything went smoothly.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

After more than 12 years,I have had to change due to now being on Tricare and not accepted most places.I can not begin to tell you the respect I have for his knowledge,patience and bedside manner. It may take a day but his nurse will call you back unless it is an emergency and that would be sooner.I joked with him,as I usually do,that in 3 years I will be 65 and will be back to see him.I am having to see a D.O. and I am very concerned over what I see so far.I was set-up for colonoscopy without an ov and I have to take prep and water the morning of exam.Usually you are not allowed any fluids after midnight the night before.I want my doctor back.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Bracy is an excellent physican, he diagnosed me after 2 years of horrible treatment from another Gastroenterologist. My disease is not one that is easily diagnosed and he found it right away. I have been seeing him for 9 years and he was at a stand still on what else he could do to help me so he referred me to another physican in Dallas. They have kept eachother updated and this other physican was able to give me some new advice and treatments that might help my disease. Dr. Bracy has an excellent Bed side manner and is a very patient Doctor. The weak side to his treatment is it is difficult to get an appointment and it is hard to ever get him to call you. I have to say that he is excellent in all categorys except what I have mentioned. The one other thing is there rotation as on call physicans, there office has a very different type of rotation it is like 1 week of on call for each Doctor, if you are hospitalized you may not get to see your doctor at all. This I do not care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2005

Dr. Waldo P. Bracy's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)