Ratings for Dr. Craig D. Pope

Dr. Pope has a pleasant and professional beside manner. Everyone at the office is prompt and friendly, and it is always easy to make an appointment that is convenient for me.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

He sends labs off to a company out of state and a company that Anthem does not cover, consequently costing his patients on average $1578.00 for lab work! Way to much for patients in the area where he practices

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr Pope is a great doctor. He is knowledgeable and compassionate. I was able to get an appointment the next day. He addressed all my concerns and took time to explain things in a way that I could understand. He is a down to earth guy that has a great bedside manner. I will recommend him to everyone I know that wants a good doctor!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

My visit with Dr. Pope was very positive. He is relaxed and friendly but very thorough at the same time. I liked that he gave me a chance to talk. The office was clean, well lit and in good repair. The staff were all kind and helpful. Perhaps most importantly, I feel like my needs were addressed and they followed up with me when they said they would. I appreciated the good communication and the absence of feeling like I was being "run through the machine." I'll be back and recommend him to anyone looking for this kind of care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

This doctor opened his office a little over a year ago and is very easy to get into. He is easygoing and talks to me like I/'m an intelligent person. He explains what he/'s doing and why he/'s doing it and he gives me a chance to ask questions. I like that he /"checks in/" with me to make sure that I/'m understanding what he/'s saying. I think Dr. Pope is a very good doctor and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2005

Dr. Craig D. Pope's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)