Ratings for Dr. David R. Bachman

Really cares and is very resourseful. Doesn't ever give up until the problem is resolved as much as possible. Doctors can do so much, then there is God.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

He has been an awesome doctor through my whole pregnancy. He will definatley go above and beyond if he needs to. Makes sure all my questions are always answered. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Was the on-call dr, didn't want to hear my symptoms, spent all but 30 seconds on the phone with me and told me to just go to the emergency room. (talked to nurse and she didn't think I needed to go in so I didn't, at my regular dr appointment two days later it turned out to be absolutly nothing serious and my personal dr didn't think the ER was necessary either) If he's too busy to be a dr maybe he shouldn't be one.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Bachman is one of the few doctors I know who talks to you, not down and asks for you input. My wife the skeptic switched to him and is glad she found him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

DR. BACHMAN TAKES HIS TIME WITH PATIENTS AND IS CARING AND HELPFUL

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. B's for almost 11 years. He is always willing to take time to reassure me about any problem I may be having. He is very easy to talk to about things that may not be related to the visit. He delivered my daughter almost 9 years ago and I couldn't imagine seeing any other doctor. I still drive from Minnetonka to Andover to see him. When one of my medical conditions got to be to complicated for him to follow and treat, he wasted no time in sending me to a specialist. I'm not planning on switching Drs. until he retires!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr Bachman has been a wonderful doctor throughout my entire pregnancy. He has treated my fiance and I with nothing but kindness and knowledge every time we came for an appointment. I have had to take the little girl I nanny with on occasion and she has been treated very wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

i would not recccomend david bachman MD to ANYONE considering treatment by him .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2005

Dr. David R. Bachman's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med