Ratings for Dr. Daphna Henkin

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!!! I actually cried on my last appointment,knowing I was moving and did not want to change doctors. She is an awesome doctor and also an awesome woman. She went out of way to help in any way. Her staff were the same. I never waited in her office ore than 10 minutes and she never once rushed the appointment, and really listened to what I told her. I really miss her and dread finding a new doctor.I would recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Henkin is a very nice person with a gentle touch, but she is thorough and very knowledgable. I am delighted to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

7 years and didn't miss a beat. She is just wonderful. Corrected staff mistakes while I was there. Very knowledgeable. Solved some ongoing mysteries.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr is good -- office staff repeatedly made mistakes with insurance billings. Was not resolved until complaints were filed.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Very nice and personable. Has not made a mistake with me in the 5 years I have been going to her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Daphna Henkin's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp