Ratings for Dr. Lance E. Wessling

Wow Dr. Wessling was great! He was very knowledgeable about my acne and was so helpful! He has got such a great take on acne, nothing harsh. Besides... This is the only skin I will ever have right? Why be harsh on it. He got me in sooner than when my appointment was. What a friendly doctor, he made my day. Cannot wait to see my acne clear up!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

He told me my treatment was covered by my insurance but if it rejected he'd rebill it as an office visit. when it rejected, he billed me for the full amount and refused to correct it. he is a dishonest person. steer clear of this office.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

This evil derm prescibed a cream for me called Triluma. It left a bad burn mark on my face. I went back to him to have him look at it, and he actually accused me of doing this to myself with a ciggarette.(I don/'t smoke.) I wasn/'t told the cream had steroids in it. He offered no other suggestion than this cream on the initial visit. He even went so far to say that if I came after him, he would beat me. He took no responsibility for prescirbing the cream and offered no sympathy for what happened. I left the office sobbing. This man is garbage. Triluma may work for some people, but it is not for everyone. He should have been more careful to prescribe this cream with such horrible side effects. This person should not have a license.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2005

Dr. Lance E. Wessling's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Henry Ford / HAP