Ratings for Dr. George E. Mansour

My wife and I luckily found Dr. Mansour when I hit 65... my previous doctor didn't accept Medicare. His office was in our neighborhood...... and we asked a beautiful lady named Tracy if Dr. Mansour was accepting new patients.... It is now 16 years later, and thanks to Dr. Mansour, I am still alive. Dr. Mansour is the smartest doctor I have ever had the luck to find. He is MY doctor (and my wife's too) over all other doctors. He caught a problem on a standard blood test, and in a blink of an eye, had me in the hospital, and set me up with Dr. Robert Carey, a Kidney doctor, and Dr. Richard Buck, oncologist. Needless to say, I survived. He has done this type of skilled examinations and evaluations on us for many years. The person: He is my friend! I trust him. He will not over medicate. He understands patients, and their need to understand and deal with the ailment that needs treatment, and takes all the time you need explaining, until you "get it". I am very happy to report that he is probably 30 years younger than I, and I will always have him at my service. Thank you for listening... He is the best!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I am new to Sarasota and was looking for a good doctor for a Primary Care Physician. I met Dr. George Mansour through a weight loss clinic. My first appointment with him was in July of 2013. He was personable, interested in me and my concerns, very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. I felt as if I was the most important person to him when he was with me. My second appointment with Dr. Mansour was a year later when I went in for a yearly exam. I had some critical health concerns and Dr. Mansour was on top of my treatment, not hesitating to schedule needed tests and appointments with colleagues for consultations. I could not have found a more caring, intelligent, capable doctor than Dr. George Mansour.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. George Mansour and his thoughtful staff are treasures! Although Medicare disallows entirely too much of his fees, he still renders capital care to me. I have been with him for 5 years now,and have followed him to his new office in spite of the long drive because I value his splendid care.Also, I love all those who work for him and to show my appreciation, I bring them coffee break goodies to show my gratitude . This is a rare,dedicated office indeed! Kudos to them all.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Outstanding dr. Great diagnostition, very competent and kind. Very caring and takes his time with you. He is the greatest and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Mansour has been my families primary care physician for nearly four years. He has wonderful bedside manners, he is patient in his care and really listens to our needs. His receptionist Tracy is a wonderful and helpful person. Thank you for your care.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Mansour is Knowledgeable, Friendly, and he cares about his pations

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Very thorough and knowledgeable. He helped find my defective aorta valve and referred me to a good cardiologist to get repaired.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

flag | Submitted October 14, 2005

Dr. George E. Mansour's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1980)