Ratings for Dr. H. JANE Zhong

Dr. Zhong is extremely nice and caring and treats patients with the utmost respect.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Zhong is very experienced, and has always been very patient and caring for me, going beyond what is expected. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Zhong is an excellent doctor. She is thorough, direct, and really truly cares about you as a patient. She takes seriously her role as your doctor and expects you to listen to her recommendations. She always goes the extra yard to listen and address all your concerns.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

My family and I have been visiting Dr. Zhong for years now. She has been incredibly caring and patient with us. We try not to bother her too much, but in emergencies she has always been available to help us with any issues we have had. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I like Dr. zhong because she is very kind and help me a lot. Clarisa

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Very knowledgeable, pleasant. Write down the things you have concerns when you see her, very receptive with your issues and follow her medical advise Do your part as a patient on her recommendations.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Zhong has horrible communications skills. Doesn't listen to patient issues. More concerned with discussing Aetna's insurance codes and payment. Has English problems, inconsiderate, and downright rude.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Zhong for almost 3 years. Every ailment or issue we have she pin points to us being over weight. Both me and my husband have never had issue with our blood pressure, but every time we get checked at her office it is threw the roof. When I was in labor with my son my blood pressure was great! So what is the problem here?She never listens to our concerns and always reverts back to we are over weight. I think there is more to the human body then weight issue.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Dr. Zhong is clinically astute, thorough in her examinations and enlistening my feedback for diagnostic and rapport building purposes. She listens to my complaints very carefully and is direct about the etiology of my complaints and treatment. She is great at allaying my anxiety and she focuses on preventative care a great deal. Dr. Zhong is a wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2005

Dr. H. JANE Zhong's Credentials

• Shanghai First Med Coll, Shanghai, (242-16 Pr 1/71)(Natl Shanghai M C) (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA