Ratings for Dr. Catalina A. Grija

While a nice person Dr Grija did not respond to my issues or refer me to another Dr who could take care of the issue,she actually asked me if I thought I had a herniated disc! I'm not a Dr! I was not pleased with her care and have changed my primary doctor to someone else

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Catalina Grija is an excellent, common-sense doctor who is compassionate and will discuss your condition in a sensible and helpful way without discounting your input. And, she has a good sense of humor. Always important.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

She is very knowledgeable and caring. You might have to wait to get to see her, but she gives you all the time you need, so that compensates for a longer wait.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

flag | Submitted September 12, 2005

Dr. Grija is amazing. I have had several major health issues over the last few years, mostly due to morbid obesity (congestive heart failure, diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, high blood pressure and sleep apnea), and psoriatic arthritis. Several times she has had to send me to specialists, rheumatology, cardiology, nephrology, etc., and every time their diagnosis and treatment plan was exactly what Dr. Grija said it probably would be. She is always right on the money. So her diagnostic and medical skills are absolutely top notch. Additionally, she is a truly caring human being who returns calls in the evenings and always takes the time and care to get you well in the best way possible. She very probably has saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2005

Dr. Catalina A. Grija's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1990)

Oxford