Ratings for Dr. James T. Graham

Dr. Graham is a caring Christian physician whom my family and I have used for years. He takes time to make sure you know what is going on, and follows up with his patients whenever possible. Only the healthcare system seems to limit what he can do. Being in the medical field myself, I highly recommend him and have many co-workers who also recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

IF YOU HAVE A COLD IT'S OK TO SEE HIM,BUT IF IT'S ANYTHING ELSE YOU BETTER RUN LIKE THE WIND. MY DAD WENT TO HIM FOR SEVEN YEARS AND APPROX 2 YEARS AGO WATCHED HIS LABS GO HAYWIRE,AND I MEAN JUST WATCHED THEM.ON JANUARY 5TH MY DAD PASSED AWAY AFTER FINALLY GOING TO THE HOSPITAL THREE WEEKS BEFORE HIS DEATH.MIND YOU AFTER LOSING 20 POUNDS AND HAVING THE DR THAT HE TRUSTED WATCHED HIS NA+ STAY IN THE 120'S.WAS GRAHAM GOING TO WATCH HIM TAKE HIS LAST BREATH AND THEN REFER HIM TO ANOTHER DR,WHICH HE NEVER DID(THAT WOULD CUT INTO HIS FUNDS)MAYBE IF HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING MY MOM AND DAD COULD OF MADE IT TO THEIR 50TH ANNIVERSARY WHICH WOULD OF BEEN IN SEPTEMBER,THANKS GRAHAM FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF HIM.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

He really does bring compassion with his skills. I must say he is one of the few doctors who will take the time to explain in detail an illness. He is very patient when you ask him to repeat something. He spends as much time as he has to with you until you are comfortable with understanding the diagnosis. This accounts sometimes for making him late for the appointment behind yours. Because all of his patients know this, we are willing to wait for him. I know of several of his patients who feel very much the same as I do about him. I wish more doctors were as patient, speak in laymen/'s terms, and compassionate as he is.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2005

Dr. James T. Graham's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1944)