Ratings for Dr. Sase S. Persaud

Excellent Doctor. Poor staff. Wait time can be longer than normal but it is because the time he takes with each patient. As for the "pill pusher" statement, that cant be further from the truth. He has been my family Doctor for over 20+ years and I have recommend him to many.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I've know the dr.for years before clawson, he is a very great guy,but the staff? The waiting time the rude staff is truly unreal and hard to take,the dr.cant treat illness only with medication so he's a great pill pusher! I've turn down all his drugs so be warned and be educated or you wait for hours and walk out drugged he's not allowed to treat only medicate its a sick world we live in educate yourself about GMOS and heavy metals spraying its soft kill. So,take minerals especially magnesium and eat green food like wheat grass or spiralina this help to rid yourself of the metals that store in the liver and kidneys, but the good dr.will keep you drugged till your dead the bad drugs kill 240,000 people every year so,patient,heal thyself and do your own holistist health is the best way,there a cure for cancer but they never tell you this cancer is big business! Run from big pharma! And run from this office and their vaccines !!!it will kill you slowly I know!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have been a patient if his for 15+ yrs. He's a great doctor, but I'm so done with his rude, disrespectful office staff. I'm done being talked down to. FYI ladies, i too work in the medical field. I think it's ridiculous that a receptionist is telling me what medications my husband needs to be on, because she can see his lab work results. If i want to talk to the doctor about test results, we nees to make an appointment to see the doctor. I hate to leave his pracpractice, because he's a good doctor, but I'm done dealing with the rude office staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. P is very friendly, likeable, caring and knowledgeable. He is extremely personable and a true professional in his field. Dr. is very nice and knowledgeable however expect to wait couple of 2 hours in the waiting room. He is definitely worth the wait. I was referred to him by a friend of mine, and I have been taking my kids to him. He is wonderful with children. He has a way with children and my kids like going to him. He is a KEEPER!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr Persaud didn't analyse, IN DETAIL, my medical problem. (7 other doctors, also didn't analyse my medical problem.) AND THIS IS A MAJOR MEDICAL MATTER! I saw Dr Persaud at the start of this problem. 8 doctors and 8 months later, this medical problem is diagnosed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Persaud has been or families physician for the past 17 years. I have referred him to family and friends alike. He has a heart of gold. He goes the extra mile to help everyone. His memory is impeccable meaning he never forgets a name. He comes into the exam room and not only remembers me but will ask about my family BY NAME. He has helped my family thru every type of illness and injury. He is unfortunately someone you have to wait for. But his time with each patient is spent making them feel safe, secure and reassued of the plan to help them in their recovery. I love that he has his office set up with happy colors and decor that make people feel comfortable. He recently put televisions in each room because of the wait to help his patients. I hope that he never leaves our area. But if he does i will follow him. Good doctors are hard to find and he certainly is the best I have seen. I'm his patient forever!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

By far the best doctor we have ever had. My whole family will only go to Dr. Persaud. Yes the wait is outrageously long, but for the service and attention you get it is in my opinion definately worth it.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Persaud is a very good doctor, but you will always spend 2+ hours in the waiting room. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Persauds bedside manner is second to none. He is extremely personable and a true professional in his field. I was referred to him by a friend of mine, and I couldnt be happpier with the service I receive each and every time I go there.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

I have gone to this doctor a few times, but won't be going again. The one you wait is not worth it. I am in the examining room and have been here for two and a half hours. Still no sign of him, and it was like this the last time I came here. Save your time and go to another doctor!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Sase S. Persaud's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal