Ratings for Dr. Michael E Cannon

Best doctor I've ever had. I 100% recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

dr. cannon seemed like a caring doctor for his patients. Now a few years later he seems rushed almost robotic, and very impersonable. I realize your doctor isn't your friend buddy or maybe neighbor. its just he's gotten kinda frozen like personality over the last 2 years. I hope this defrost since my last proceedure he seems quite distance and rushed. although I consider him a great physican. This will suffer since even the best have fallen. Please snap outta it dr. your patients need you.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Doctor Cannon Has been treating me for Chronic Ideopathic Pancreatitis. He has been instrmental in treating my illness and slowing down it/'s progression. He has more than once, contacted others in his field for advice and treatment options and is continuing to look into new viable treatments. I would recomend him without question. If my child were ever to develop my condition (God forbid) I would take her to him, and I think that this is the greatest complement I could give.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2005

Dr. Michael E Cannon's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med