Ratings for Dr. Mario S. Ficarola

Probably one of the best real doctors left, he knows how to treat people with disabilities with major respect, this office has the best staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Ficarola is caring and reminds you of what Doctors used to be able to do in the past before HMO's took over the world. My family has the utmost respect for him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

flag | Submitted August 31, 2005

Dr. Ficarola is the first doctor that actually sat down and had a conversation with me before starting the examination. We discussed family history, past health problems, and goals for the future. He/'s also incredibly responsive to the needs of insurance companies, and does his best to work around their rules (for example, he/'ll prescribe 90-days worth of a medication I take continually since the copay is the same for a 90-day supply as for a 30-day supply... very thoughtful!). He/'ll also try to get his staff to do the labwork on the premises, instead of sending you to another facility. He/'s very good at explaining his diagnosis, and has a gentle and calm demeanor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2005

Dr. Mario S. Ficarola's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1976)

MAMSI