Ratings for Dr. R. Mariwalla

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable, really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

At first years ago going to this doctor he was real good. In the past 2 years he went totally downhill. I have run into other former patients who have switched to other doctors since who I met at labs, other offices etc. They have said the same as my experience that Dr Mariwalla has changed. As if he doesnt care about his patients anymore and wants us to leave. For me personally the past experiences he did NOT work well with my other doctors. He yes/'d them on the phone and told them what tests he would send me for and then never did and wouldnt. Then the followup on the phone w/me after calling several times (told by my other doctor) he wouldnt get on the phone and had the receptionist tell me his message and lied saying the other doctor said go see X doctor to help you. That was false as when I spoke w/that doctor he didnt know what I was talking about and took me under his care thankfully. After yrs of my problem and diagnosis he just would shrug me off to come back weeks later.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2005

Dr. R. Mariwalla's Credentials

• Spanish

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in West Islip, NY