Ratings for Dr. Norman H. Greeley

ZERO bedside manner, very dismissive not empathetic to the questions and concerns " Judt here are your results you can't eat this ever nothing can be done, good bye " I gues he misses the empathy rotation.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Kind, extremely thorough, top of his craft, communicates effectively & respectful of one's concerns and intelligence. Also confers with my other physicians as necessary.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

VERY THOROUGH AND DETAILED. EASY TO MAKE APPOINTMENT, ALWAYS RETURNS MY CALLS. GREAT LOCATION AND BEAUTIFUL OFFICE.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Terrible experience! I do not recommend this Dr! No bed side manner, at all! Totally condescending! "Exam" if you could even call it that, was not thorough. He cuts you off and almost becomes annoyed when you're speaking or answering questions. He charged two co-payments...one for the office visit and one for a "breathing test" and expectes me to return for an ekg with another office and test co-pay...not happening! Thins visit was for a general check up and rx to renew my asthma meds. Unfortunately, my previous doctor retired...he was absolutely wonderful and I would have never left him! He cared for his patients, spent time with them and was overly throrough...the complete opposite of this Dr. Norman Greeley! Save yourself the time and money and DO NOT use this Dr. Norman Greeley! I have never had such an awful experience with a doctor! I should have read the reviews before I made an appointment...amazing how they're all the same! Not one good review! It's obvious that Dr. Norman Greeley does not enjoy his "job" and is only in it for money...shameful! Close your practice, Dr. Norman Greeley...life is too short to be doing something you do not enjoy and are obviously so miserable about.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Norman H. Greeley

Dr. Norman H. Greeley's response
I am truly sorry that you had this experience. I sincerely try to be attentive and thorough with all my patients. As I am new to social media and I must respect your privacy, I encourage you to call me.

Submitted July 21, 2015

The doctor was unfriendly during my appointment,but what really disturbed me is what happened afterwards.Apparently my insurance company wouldn't cover the office visit.I was notified of this by 5 notices sent to my home in two weeks!It felt like harassment.After receiving the 5th notice, I called the doctor to request my lab records and was again reminded of my balance.I agreed to send the check that night, but was promptly denied MY results unless I paid!I immediately asked to speak to the doctor and was begrudgingly given my results but threatened with a service charge.The following week (today)I returned to the office with the check, and asked to speak to the doctor.I calmly addressed him and told him I did not appreciate how the office handled the payment.He replied by yelling at me that I was in his office and came closer towards me,invading my personal space.I felt extremely disrespected!This doctor should no longer be in practice!He is extremely disrespectful.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Greeley obviously has the experience to be your doctor, but his mannerisms are borderline insulting. He rushes you off the phone, rushes you during appointments and makes you feel like a number, not a patient. He can't even pronounce my name right after seeing him at least 6 times. He huffs and puffs when you need help understanding a prescription or asking for something that's outside of his efficiency framework. His office is very clean and organized, but he lacks the human element that I thought was supposed to exist between a Doctor & a patient. I basically feel like being cared for by a robot would not be any different. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

It was a relief to read the other comments, I am glad to know that I am not the other person who feels this way about Dr. Greeley and his office secretary. Dr. Greeley is vaguely discourteous - not enough to be actually obnoxious, but enough to make you uncomfortable and leave a bad taste in your mouth. After one visit, I know I am never seeing this doctor again. Over the phone I simply thought the secretary was a little incompetent - not a big deal. In person however I found her arbitrarily mean and generally unwelcoming. The overall vibe is unpleasant and time is too short on this earth to be putting yourself in the care of condescending grumps. Please take this from my (and clearly other people's reviews) ======Do Not Bother Seeing This Doctor, You Will Save Yourself Such A Headache======. I understand that doctors in general have limited time and that the job is probably stressful but that is no excuse for being in the business of helping people with no ability to express kindness.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

ALL HE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY. FOR HIM YOU DO NOT EXIST AS A PATIENT.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I found "Doctor" Greeley to be unfriendly, condescending, and most important of all utterly immoral. He intentionally divided my yearly check-up visit (which is covered by the insurance, provided it's a "one" time physical visit) into two by assigning unnecessary tests just so I can come for a second visit 10 days later and he can rip me off. Needless to say, for giving me the honor to meet me for a second time for a total of 5 minutes he charged a total of $250. He talks too fast, makes you feel uncomfortable, gives the impression that he is doing you a favor. His secretary is equally rude, so it's a match made in heaven one can say. I 100% encourage everyone to avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Norman H. Greeley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Guadalajara (Grad. 1981)