Ratings for Dr. Kenneth N. Byrd

Dr Byrd is the best doctor I've ever had! He delivered two of my three children and was absolutely awesome- I moved to Texas and simply cannot find a doctor like him! If I could have taken anything from Tennessee, it would have been Dr. Byrd!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I miss you Dr. Byrd and really wish you were here now. You are the best!! He delivered the last 4 children my first 2 were with Dr. Landrigan.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr Byrd is the best! I hate that he can't practice any more after his accident. I started going to him in 2001 and he was my Dr. Through my last two pregnancies. He got me through preeclampsia with my second child and kept me calm. He was always very attentive and concerned. He always sat down and asked how I was doing and if there was anything I needed. He gave me the courage to have a third child after my experience with the second one and assured me that he would take care of me and the baby. Love Dr. Byrd!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I recently found out that I am expecting again! Unfortunately, I no longer live in Tennessee and can't be seen by Dr. Byrd. When I googled his office for contact info, on behalf of my new OBGYN, I decided to give my own two cents, as well! I was VERY high risk, while under Dr. Byrd's care. I had the unfortunate experience of not being Dr. Byrd's patient first. Yet, when I finally found Dr. Byrd, which I TRULY believe in my situation was a gift from God, he saved us. Dr. Byrd was the ONLY one who noticed I had a rare condition, stuck by my side, worked with, and referred me to an amazing high risk doctor that made all the difference!If it had not been for Dr. Bryd, my son and I may not have been here today, seriously. So if anyone has a negative word to utter about Dr. Byrd, then I doubt they are capable of understanding how fortunate they are to even have been accepted as his patient. He is the best period.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I began going to Dr. Byrd in June 2011. From the very first visit, I was treated with such kindness. Throughout the pregnancy, I didn't have many complications; however, I did express a grave concern towards having a c-section. Once it was decided that c-section would be needed, he was at the hospital ready to deliver my little man in less than twenty minutes. I have never felt more comfortable with any Dr.I had ever seen. He literally held my hand through the whole process and assured me that I was going to be okay. I and both of my sisters use Dr. Byrd, and now for my second pregnancy there is absolutely no other option of Dr. for me. If you want the best, Kenneth Byrd is exactly that.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

The best thing that could have ever happen is when my MD refered me to Dr. Bryd. Dr. Bryd has the best bedside manner, he is caring and gives a sense of peace. I couldnt have ask for a better GYN.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr Byrd delivered my 3 chideren threw planned c-section & also tied my tubes. He always answered my questions in a way I could understand. He is a awsome DR I recommend him to all my friends. Still plan on going to him yearly check up

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

He was the worse never willing to tell me what was wron with my baby just said something was wrong very rude not willing to share medical information

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I HONESTLY LOVED my experience with Dr.Byrd!!! He was open and honest and I loved every minute of it. He helped me choose the best option for my body in aspects of having a planned csection. He also understood my worries of my second son being born with the same heart problem as my first (My 1st son passed. Although his staff can sometimes be rude and cold, I dont count that towards the kind of doctor he is...All in all, HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR and I will be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have been a patient of doctor Byrd's for about a year now. I started with him upon a friends reccomendation and honestly feel sort of hit or miss about him. I have had one miscarriage and am now expecting again. I decided to go back to him after the miscarriage despite not liking his bedside manner or personality. He isn't terribly warm and fuzzy, and has actually been downright insulting on several occasions because of my weight. He will answer any question you ask him (not always correctly) but doesn't really freely volunteer information, so you don't feel terribly educated when you leave. For me that is important, as I would imagine with any first time mom.I'm not sure I made the right choice and have not felt confident recommending him to friends. I adore his staff though his nurse and ultrasound tech as well as the rest of the girls that work in the office could not be kinder or more attentive! Hope this helps. It's not a yay or a nay it's just an indifferent.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Kenneth N. Byrd's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1979)

Centene