Ratings for Dr. Brent M. Nickischer

He is arrogant and runs a completely awful office. He charges for things that never happened. He doesn't listen to anything you say and comes up with his own conclusion that in my case was wrong 2 out of 3 times. It's his way or no way and makes you feel like you don't know your own body.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

He charged the workers comp insurance for procedures he never performed. Please ask for a copy of all bills he sends to your insurance co. He was arrogant and condescending. He was late for every appointment. He used me to bilk the insurance co. of more than $15,000 for 6 appointments and spending less than 3 hrs. total with me. He was friendly to me in the beginning only because he knew he could use me to bilk the insurance co.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

I must say I've had health issues for several years. My last few years I've been seen by specialist from local to Philly and as far as Pittsburgh Pa. In the short visit with Dr. Nickischer I felt he told me more then I heard in 2yrs. He was to the point,helpful knowledgeable. He returned my call when I had a question for him. His staff, couldn't have been any nicer. I felt the most comfortable there, then I have for a very long time in other offices. I wish him & his staff the best of luck at their new place as they help each of us in our own difficult illness. 100% recommend hm!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I absolutely Love Doc. Have been a patient for 9 years and pray to God that I never have to look for another doctor. He is totally intelligent beyond the norm..compassionate and carely and will be his patient forever.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. He helped diagnose my migraine headaches and referred me to an excellent rheumatologist. He really listens and cares about your treatment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I love Doc....he is very intelligent...concerned about his patients and I have been seeing him for 8 yrs. and can't imagine ever having to find another family Doc.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Nickischer for over 8 years. I have always felt very comfortable with him. He takes his time and listens to his patients. I have always trusted his diagnosis and he has never diagnosed me without talking to me extensively. He is an excellent physician. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a quality family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

he is very into himself, always behind, was horrible to his staff in front of patients. went to new saucon valley pract. staff is clueless and he has no time for his patients that have followed him for years. disrespectful and to big for his bridges anymore i will be going back to the bethlehem practice,girls in are wonderful and always helpful. new provider is wonderful and actually cares about his patients and takes time with them. keep up the good work :)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

I have followed Dr. Nickischer since Airport road and have found him to be a compasionate and caring doctor ,one who listens to your concerns and makes recommendations for your complete care. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a general practioner.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Nickischer's for more than ten years, following him from Airport Road center to his current location, and have never once been anything less than satisfied with his services. He has always behaved professionally with a caring and sincere attitude. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Brent M. Nickischer's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

GHI