Ratings for Dr. Joseph H. Wandass

Dr. Wandass is the best physician I have ever had. He is kind, he listens, he has the patience of a saint. One cannot get better care -- he is truly the best.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Joseph Wandass is an exceptional servant of God. He is my physician. I consider him my friend. I would wish that everyone on earth could receive the kind of treatment I do. Patience,persistenance,kindness, caring are but a few descriptors I could use. I can't stand the thought, of him moving, I am deeply sadned. I can't stand loosing friends. If your considering him for your future, look no further... You've arrived. -Rich Doll.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Wandass for about 8 years. His exams are thorough, he asks you questions about how you've been feeling, etc.and he listens to what you have to say, too. Before leaving the exam room he always asks me if I have any more questions or anything else to discuss. I hardly ever wait more than 5 minutes to be called in. I think very highly of Dr. Wandass and am so thankful he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

dr.wandass is a competent doctor. He,however, dosen't really give a patient crtical care one would expect to be given.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Wandass is the best doctor out there! Not only he is knowledgeable but he has the BEST bedside manner and really really cares. If you don't have him as a doctor, I feel sorry for you. I have seen many but he outweighs them all! You deserve a medal Dr. Wandass!f

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

If he is not your Doctor, then you are out of luck. The best Doctor for me and my family. The whole staff there is fantastic. Thorough and very kind.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

the best. he is an md, phd and knows so much and is so kind.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

I HATE DOCTORS! However, Dr. Wandass is the best. I will (do) trust him with my life without reserve.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Joseph H. Wandass's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)