Ratings for Dr. Gabor Benda

Dr. Benda communicates very well. He calls me (rather than having someone else call) and answers all my questions - never rushing me. His nurse Kristin is also fabulous!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

This was a routine physical, my first with Dr. Benda. He spent nearly an hour talking with me, asking questions, and doing an exam. Consulted on exercise and nutrition, which many docs underemphasize. Very friendly, excellent communication skills. The office staff were a bit brusque, but his nurse was smart, efficient, and friendly. And cute.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr. Benda's gentle and quiet manner is so soothing and comforting. He listens carefully and works with me, the patient, in choosing the right direction for treatment.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

flag | Submitted September 5, 2005

Dr. Gabor Benda's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bozeman, MT