You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Depak Soni

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Soni has really gave me a new look at how to live a better live with my copd would recommend him and his staff to anyone

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Very personable doctor. One of the best doctor visit experiences that I've had in the past few years.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Soni is amazingly knowledgeable and an exceptionally good listener. He makes his patients feel like very good friends and conveys warmth and concern in a very personable way. You always feel he is giving you his full attention and carefully considering your case and care recommendations. Have been his patient for about 10 yrs and he is always the same, and his staff shines as well.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

A wonderful manner in the examining room; great concern shown for your condition and willing to help even if you are on the other side of the country. I travel a lot on business and I appreciated his instructions to call him anytime from anywhere.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

This Dr. was very professional and listened to all of my concerns and symptoms. I feel that I was treated with respect and dignity. I would reccommend this Dr. to all who need a pulmonology expert.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2005

flag | Submitted August 31, 2005

Dr. Depak Soni's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor who cares for his patients and provides exceptional care. Highly recommend Dr Soni"

November 25, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=123769'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 26, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=123769'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014