Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Lo Russo

Dr. Lo Russo has been a God sent gift to me. My breathing disorder, sleep apnea, is controlled with the CPAP. My issue has been an extreme sleeping disorder that Dr. Lo Russo has been successful in his long term ongoing treatment of controlling and gradually reversing. I have/am experiencing several issues in my personal life which continue to complicate my sleep disorder recovery. Without Dr. Lo Russo’s understanding and treatment of the anxiety and stress issues I carry in my mind all day and I take to bed with me at night, I would not have any sleep at all. When I first started seeing Dr. Lo Russo is was lucky to get 2-3 hours sleep a night. Thanks to an appropriate dose of medications by Dr. Lo Russo I am now getting about 5-6 hours per night. Unfortunately, my personal issues have increased but Dr. Lo Russo is patiently and professionally working with me to hopefully restore me back to natural sleep some day. I highly recommend him to anyone. He gets a 5 in my book.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I can't say enough nice things! He always took his time and genuinely cared about his patients.extremely smart and careful. I now live in NH and wish I could find someone like him! His staff was always very good also.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009