You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gary Fialk

Dr. Fialk's ability to diagnose and treat acute urinary retention were exceptional. His staff were professional. Dr. Fialk was knowledgeable, direct and reassuring.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Fialk was definitely put my best interest first. He saved me from an emergency surgery and referred me to another doctor. He was caring, calming and very professional.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

A fine, caring physician which is reassuring in dealing with problems in his specialty. Seems extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

He makes you feel as though you are his only patient. Wonderful care and an excellent staff as well.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

flag | Submitted September 8, 2005

Dr. Gary Fialk's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=123758'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.0

February 14, 2014