Ratings for Dr. Gary Fialk

This doctor is HORRIBLE!!! If I could give a negative 10 I would!!! Dr. Fiak is a complete jerk! My husband had a concern about a current condition that seemed to be getting worse. So he called the office on a Saturday because he was worried. The receptionist said that she would let the doctor know and call us back. We were so happy she was helping us. Couple minutes later Dr. Fiak called and was clearly upset. My husband told him what the issue was and his response was "does is warrant a call on a Saturday?!" This couldn't wait till Monday?!" Are you serious?!? We found blood somewhere and it's not a big enough deal to you?! Obviously the receptionist thought it was a big enough deal to call you! WE didn't call you! Dr. Fiak doesn't give a crap about his patients. WORST doctor. We are finding a new doctor that actually cares about their patients. AVIOD HIM!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Fialk's ability to diagnose and treat acute urinary retention were exceptional. His staff were professional. Dr. Fialk was knowledgeable, direct and reassuring.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Fialk was definitely put my best interest first. He saved me from an emergency surgery and referred me to another doctor. He was caring, calming and very professional.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

A fine, caring physician which is reassuring in dealing with problems in his specialty. Seems extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

He makes you feel as though you are his only patient. Wonderful care and an excellent staff as well.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

flag | Submitted September 8, 2005

Dr. Gary Fialk's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Secure Horizons