Ratings for Dr. Jon M. Hobson

Dr. Hobson is the best internist I've ever had. I was transferred to him about 10 years ago from another doctor in the office and have had nothing but the best service from him. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Hobson has a wide wealth of knowledge and is very personable. He's been my doctor for almost 10 years and I haven't been happier with switching to him. He does take the time to listen to me instead of rushing to judgment, even though he may be on the rediculous "15-minute Insurance Timeclock." I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

He has been my Dr. for 5 yrs. Very easy to talk to. We have intelligent conversations about my health and life in general. He is concerned and caring. Above all he knows medicine and has done very well by me.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

flag | Submitted August 22, 2005

Dr. Jon M. Hobson's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal