Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Silver

THIS OFFICE DOES ABORTIONS. I HAD AN ABORTION HERE AT 9 WEEKS AND HE THROUGH MY ULTRA SOUND PHOTO ON THE FLOOR AND I SAID I WANTED TO CANCEL THE PROCEDURE AFTER HE CHECKED MY UTERUS BUT HE SAID IT ALREADY BEGAN. I WAS GIVEN TO MOTRINS AND AN AMOXICILLIN AND I HAD THE VACUUM PROCEDURE IT WAS VERY PAINFUL AND I FELT VERY UNCOMFTORABLE AND WAS IN SEVERE PAIN AND EMBARRASSMENT. I WISH I NEVER WENT HERE . NOBODY KNOWS THIS IS A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE GET ABORTIONS EITHER. I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN I HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER WORDS AND THEY HAD TO FINISH CLEANING MY UTERUS . NEVER EVER GO HERE HE IS A RUDE UNCOMPASSIONATE DR A**HOLE.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Silver was my second opinion on my operations I needed. And I went with him! Silver is Extremely knowledgeable! He found the problem my first visit. Had me in surgery within that week Everyone where he operates is such a wonderful staff at the north hospital and every woman I ran into also as well uses Dr.Silver! Thank You. Dr.Silver

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Don't ever let him perform any surgery on you. Trusted this doctor but never again. Just grateful to be alive.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

The office staff is disorganized, my phone call about medication was never returned. The wrong needle was used for my injection. The wait time is horrible! I do like Dr. Silver.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

He ignored my complaints of pain for years, never searching for a reason, just switching my b/c around. Eventually I went to see a different doctor, who did listen, and diagnosed me with fibroid tumors on my first visit. Silver let me suffer with increasing pain for years while tumors grew in my uterus. There were so many tumors they quit counting them and estimated well over 100. HORRIBLE DOCTOR

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

DO NOT GO HERE. THIS DOCOTOR HAS NO BEDSIDE MANNER AT ALL! MOST HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

This office is very unprofessional and disorganized.they don't give you any pre-op paperwork or after care instructions after procedure is done. The doctor wrote the wrong prescription and wasn't around the next day for me to call and change it bacause it didn't work at all for me.I asked for doctors note for work and they only allow 2 days for recovery time which is unheard of.I am hesitant to back for my follow-up, but I have no choice. I will never recomment this place to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

i have been going to Dr. Silver for a few years now! he was my first gyno! i love him. he is very friendly!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2005

Dr. Frank P. Silver's Credentials

• Hindi

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1961)

• Blue Cross Of California