Ratings for Dr. David E. Kartzinel

I don't understand seeing all these good ratings. He is an awful awful man and made an experience that was supposed to be beautiful a miserable time. He tried to induce me because he had to go on vacation. I just happen to come into labor in his convenience. He knew that I didn't want any drugs. He convinced me to get an epidural because he claimed he had my best interest in heart. At that point I still believed him. My water hadn't broken and the nurse told me that maybe I can deliver her without breaking my water. I looked it up and asked him if I could deliver that way. He said no and broke my water. Then he said I needed pitocin. I read up on it and didn't want to. Then he said because I waited so long and didn't use pitocin I was going to need a c section and he would be surprised if me or the baby came out alive. There was no reason for him to threaten our lives. Our heart rates and everything was fine. Then I start to cry because he has convinced me that me or the baby will die if I don't have a c section. I then ask my husband to play some music to help me calm down and I just start pushing. I don't care what anyone said. They weren't cutting me open. I finally deliver my daughter, and the a**hole doesn't even show up to deliver my baby! Then when we are all happy and content he shows up to congratulate me. Effing a** hole!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Four stars across the board. Office staff and Doc are wonderful. Best experience in a Gynecologists office since I moved to Las Vegas 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Best doctor I have had. I've been going to him since my first gyno appt and he's professional takes his time and I never have to wait long to be seen. He delivered my first son by c section and gave me option of natural for second I don't know about those other ladies maybe they did catch him after vacation. He calls you personally too if there is ever any issues. I had kidney stones twice while pregnant and he made sure to check on me at the hospital.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

He is the best doctor that I ever had I don't care what these other lady's say I would recommend him any day.. He made me and my son welcomed and I love that he has the best staff...when I would come to my appointments everybody knew I was there because my son would let it be known that I was but in a good way 😊

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Love Dr.K i recommend every one to him. He is always helpful i can call him with any questions I have and he will take time off his busy schedule to address my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

He the best doctor that's I ever had.I like him too much.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I've always had a GREAT experience with him, and I've been going there for 7 years. In fact, I've moved out of state and am still scheduling my annual exam around my trips back to Vegas. The waiting room has *never* been full when I've been there, so I'm not sure what those comments are referring to. He's taken the time to explain things to me when I had questions (slightly abnormal pap, peri-menopause, etc.). I've received professional and friendly care from him and everyone in his office.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. K. Is AMAZING. I was recommended to him by a friend. This was my first pregnancy so I was very scared and nervous he put all that at ease. He sat down and took the time to answer all my questions i never left confused or stressed about my pregnancy, I never felt rushed. He respected I wanted a natural delivery and he did everything he could to make it happen but unfortunately I had to have a c section. He let me go to 42 weeks before inducing. The longest i waited for an appointment was 10 minutes. For the people say he is a "baby factory" is just ridiculous. He never made me or my husband uncomfortable. He is amazing and we were so lucky to have him. He will always be my baby doctor. I won't go to anyone else but him. Him and his staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I have been goingt to Dr, Kartzinel since my first GYN appt and was so afraid, but he made me feel completely comfortable. When I became pregnant he walked me through every step ofm y preganncy and I never worried about a thing. I have since moved away and am pregnat with child number 2 and can not find a doctor that makes me feel half as comfortable as he does. I am thinking about going back into Vegas just so he can deliver.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

this is the BEST doctor in Vegas! he is so caring and spends so much time making sure you are comfortable. he delivered my first son and it was the best most comfortable experience. he has always taken his time and listened to everything. His staff is overly helpful and all will go above and beyond to help you.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. David E. Kartzinel's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1992)