Ratings for Dr. Christon H. Merkley

Dr Merkley is awesome. He is so informative and right on with the the medical advice he gives. I trust everything he tells me. He takes such good care of me and my wife, we will really miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Dr. Merkley is the finest in his profession and a amazing doctor, but makes you feel as if your just talking to an old friend. When he retires, if I find a doctor half as good as him I will be satisified!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Merkley is the best. Our Family has been extremely happy for 25 years in his care. We dread the day he announces retirement. Dr. Merkley is not a preferred provider on my sons Ins. but he will not change Dr's so he pays out of pocket. There is so much care and patience when he is with you. No matter the issue, we are important to him. He listens & is so easy to talk to . There is usually not much of a wait but even if there was, he's worth it. We love him. A Great Man and a Great Leader. We really miss his long time nurse, Linda.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Merkley for 20 years and I have not once had a bad visit. He is always very concerned with the problem you are having. He never makes you feel rushed or that you are a bother. He is extremely nice, knowledgeable and helpful. My kids are never afraid to go to the Dr's and I would highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Merkely is extremely knowledgable and very skilled. His knowledge is so vast and he has taken wonderful care of my entire family for 17 years. I can't say enough good things about this man. He is awsome!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Merkley has continued to help my family and I. He is so willing to help with anything that he can. My children have great respect for him and making them go to the docter if never a struggle. Dr. Merkley is a great man and I would recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2005

Dr. Christon H. Merkley's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Ameritas