Ratings for Dr. Corey L. Ericksen

Very knowledgable in meds. He help my 80 yr old mother out with her meds. Other dr said she had kidney failure. Dr Erickson changed her meds around that reversed her kidney problems.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

He prescribed me medication. He has told me many times that after the 30 days to call him and he will send a refill to the pharmacy. He is a hassle to even get a hold of and they never answer any of your messages. I have gone weeks without my medication because they do not take the time to take care of their patients! You should never prescribe addictive anxiety medicine and expect your patient to go 2 weeks without it because you cant call in a refill!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Ericksen is very well rounded, caring, great diagnostician, specializes in anxiety and depression, kind, thorough, great listener, gives comfort hugs, mentors medical students, can get my husband to go to him (!!!!) and has saved my daughter's life twice. We love him and consider him a vital member of our family. I hope he never retires. His two nurses are both great and are calm and dedicated. Dr. Erickson owns his own medical clinic and building and is located in Clinton UT. You will love him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I have several health problems,including bipolor, and depression, he looks into everything he can do to help me.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Corey L. Ericksen's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)