Ratings for Dr. G. DOUGLAS Menz

I have seen Dr Menz for several years and have never had a bad experience. He always takes time to listen to my concerns and answer any questions I may have. His nurses are the sweetest and are the only ladies I don't mind drawing my blood :)

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Doc is one of the best. Takes very good care of me and my husband. Staff is is friendly .

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Doc is great. However his rude receptionists have ran off a family of 6 to find a doctor with a decent receptionist. If she's what I have to deal with every time we go in, we'll go elsewhere. We always pay our bills and yet the single time my husband went without having a card to pay for copayment I was called THAT evening and demanded to pay over the phone. I requested that they send me a statement vs giving out a card number over the phone. She was rude and said she'd send one but this would be the first and last time. A week later another receptionist calls asking why they haven't got their payment. I had yet to receive a statement. She made excuses for the prior receptionist saying their under contract with insurance companies to take payment at time of service. Please. I have 4 kids and this is the first I've ever heard of that nonsense. Sell that to someone else. I informed her I would be coming in to make a payment in person and pick up medical records for new Dr.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My family has been seeing Dr Menz since 1998 and it was him who found the reason my 7 mo old was always sick. After bloodwork showed a low platelet count he did not waste time in referring us to children's cancer specialist to verify if my child had leukemia. Amen she did not and we determined she was very allergic to dust mites. However I praise him for his concern and quick treatment to find an.answer. I have always had a great patient doctor relationship and he is very attentive to my needs both he and his staff. I do not know why he has been rated so low. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Unfortunately this is a doctor that throws antibiotics at everything and runs little to no labs to even verify if the mediciation is justified. Seems like a very likeable guy but I just don't feel like he really knows enough on a professional basis. Sadly Dr. Menz is one of the reasons why we won't have effective antibiotics to fight off infections when we really need them. The receptionist in the past has been rude at times, not to say that you will be greated by the same one that I was.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

His knowledge of medication interactions is much better than most doctors. He is a good listener, and shows a sincere interest in his patients. His one short coming is that he is reluctant to prescrive pain medicine when It may be needed.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2005

Dr. G. DOUGLAS Menz's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1995)