Ratings for Dr. Terry K. Badzinski

Dr. Badzinski delivered my first child and would have been my choice to deliver my second child had he not moved from Enid to Tulsa. I was thrilled when he moved back to Enid! He is an amazing doctor that shows true concern for his patients. He keeps a cool head under pressure and never let's his feathers get ruffled. When I found out I needed a hysterectomy, I was thankful that Dr. Badzinski would be taking care of me. My recovery has been a rocky one since my hysterectomy, but Badzinski has been dedicated to getting me through my recovery every step of the way. I have very high standards for how I expect my doctors to treat me and relate to me and my many health problems. Dr. Badzinski has exceeded my expectations at every turn! I love this man!!!! He is truly an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Badzinski took time to listen to my concerns. He was very kind and caring! Outstanding service!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Very professional. The doctor knows what he is doing and can instruct you calmly when you might not think calmness is possible (during labor:)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

great doctor. Highly recommend!Very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr B. delivered all of my children in Enid & i loved him so much that i now drive hours to Tulsa to continue using him as my gyn dr. he is wonderful & i would recommend him to any woman!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

He delivered my son in 2000 when he was in Enid OK he is the best dr and I was very unhappy when he left.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Smart, funny, there when you need him. In no rush to push you into an unnecessary induction! Love him!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

flag | Submitted July 20, 2005

Dr. Terry K. Badzinski's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Enid, OK