Ratings for Dr. Greg A. Ennis

I've always had a good experience with Dr. Ennis! He's always on time and I never have to wait more than 5 minutes, which is nice because I usually have to get back to work. He always listens to what I'm saying and is always very friendly. I'm glad I found this office!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Ennis is genuine and extremely thorough in his questioning. Having come from a long family line of Physicians, I know how demanding this occupation can be. Dr. Ennis takes his time with you to make sure he understands your needs and acts accordingly. Highly professional and unique in his field. Very few Physicians left like him in our health industry today.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Ennis and Jennifer when they worked with Dr. Edwards. I continued to see him after they split. Dr. Ennis and Jennifer are very knowledgeable, but in 2009 Dr. Ennis stopped seeing patients and now has left the practice. Jennifer is still there and I would see her if you can, all the others seem lost. My wife just saw another Doctor there and they called in the wrong prescriptions. She is suffering from this. Their office in McKinney shares an office with a Celebrity SPA/Cosmetic Surgery. I could not go into that office, just seemed too strange. I am going to see Dr. Edwards from now on.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Try to get a prescription that you really need from Dr. Ennis and he will tell you all the reasons he can't give it to you. Nice job doc.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Was turned away from the window, had an xray from my knee surgeon who told me to take it directly to my physician because there was a spot on my lung. My knee doctor wanted someone to look at and make sure it wasn't a clot. The knee Dr's office tried to call directly and talk with Dr Ennis's office, but all they got was a machine. I then called my husbands doctor, who told me to come right over with my xrays. I was concerned I might die and the staff was just concerned with my appointment time.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

We've been going to "Dr. Greg" for 9 years and he is great! Never have a problem getting an appointment and he will take the time to talk with you. Also love Jennifer (who also worked with him at his "old" office. We've never had any problems with his office staff either. We have recommended him to several people who also love him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Ennis is great! he has always been a tremendous help and listened to my needs. He has a friendly staff and I can usually get an appointment within the same day. I have no issues with him and would rate him an A+!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Seems more interested in impressing than in treating. Strange ideas.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Dr. Ennis is very knowledgeable and never in a hurry when he is in the room with you. He will answer questions as long as you have them. I like his experience and polite manner and would certainly recommend him. I also appreciate that I do not have to wait for an hour (why I changed from my previous doctor) before seeing him. However, the two nurses I've encountered have been professional, yet down right unfriendly. At first, I thought maybe each was just having a bad day, but I've been in the office enough times that this does not seem to be the case. I've had jerk doctors in the past with nice nurses; maybe a friendly doctor has to have a not so nice nurse? It would be refreshing for everyone in the office to make you feel welcome...maybe Dr. Ennis can urge the staff to utilize a few more "friendly service" skills. I think it is important for doctors to realize the impression their staff makes is part of the impression people remember about the doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Ennis is wonderful. He is such a kind man and has an excellent bedside manner. He has been my family physician for close to 8 years now and I consider him a good friend as well. He's good with kids, teenagers, adults and my elderly mom. Staff is always helpful. And Jennifer is great too...always has a sweet smile and very personable.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Dr. Greg A. Ennis's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1997)