Ratings for Dr. Lynne Anne Wilk

This Dr Lynne Anne wilk has serious issues she encourages violence. She encourages domestic violence etc. she never should have got any kind of degree. She should never have been able to be in business was. I hope she gets caught!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Should not be practicing medicine. Provides diagnosis that support copious drugs and consequent dependency upon her. In my case the amount and combinations of medications were even life threatening. I sought other medical opinions because of the difficulty I was experiencing. She disregarded these contradictory opinions as nonsense from doctors who just did not know what she knew and she even became retaliatory towards me. I chose some excellent medical practitioners for the consultations and I have no doubt they were correct. I followed their advice and was well served.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

She should b sued for malpractice. Husband diagnosed with ADD, he has past drug history, she prescribed the most addictive meds, dextroamphetamine. He took too much, flipped out. Showed signs of mixed mania, paranoia, and hallucinations. Eventually went into full blown psychosis! Mgr would call her freaking out, no calls back! I called her freaked out, explaining his behavior, no calls back! He weaned off meds, but was still struggling. He went back to her, and knowing the info I told her she again prescribed him the same meds, at the same mg's! What's wrong with her? She is also his psychotherapist so she us trained as a ADD specialist and should have recognized his odd behavior, but she turns a blind eye to everything. This dr is putting my husband at rusk to himself, not to mention this has completely ruined our marriage! I'm so angry at her negligence and for someone who's been practicing over 30 yrs, she knows better! I'm extremely disappointed in the neglect of this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

have been seeing for 8 years. I have multiple medical diagnosis and am on many meds. She has an extensive knowledge of how symptoms and drug interactions affect me and when she or I should be contacting one of my other docs. Love her!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

THIS WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE IN MY OPINION . SHE COMES OFF AS FLIP AND UNCARING . VERY DIFFICULT TO TALK TO .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2005

Dr. Lynne Anne Wilk's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA