Ratings for Dr. Doyle F. Gallman

Kim and the front check in and check out is just wonderful and the staff that checked my vitals and gave me the shot were great as well. Dr. Gallman was very friendly and showed a genuine concern on getting me over my bronchial infection. Will use his practice again!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

This doctor is WONDERFUL !!! I don't have insurance and he was so understanding of it that he gave me samples of my antibiotics so I wouldn't have to pay for my prescription. He is so great!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Great Doctor, Friendly, Knowledgeable and Professional. Takes His Time to Listen to You and Understand Your Problem / Concerns. Always Been Able to See Me When Needed. Feel Comfortable With Him. He Does Not Talk Condescending or In Medical Terms Unless You Want / Ask for More Detailed / Tech Information - Ie. Is Easy to Talk to and Listen / Understand. He Makes You Feel Comfortable. I Don't Like To See Him - lol, 'Cause That Means I am Sick, However - When I Do - I Know I Will Be Taken Care Of....

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

My family loves Dr. Gallman. He is so nice and takes time to properly diagnose. His staff is very friendly. Great overall experince.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Gallman is the best doctor I have found in the DFW area. He is great with every member of my family. My 3 children love him and even my husband who hates going to the doctor's office found him easy to talk to and was extremely comfortable. He diagnosed a problem 3 other doctors could not find.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Doyle F. Gallman's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1986)