Ratings for Dr. Joel C. Wood

Dr. Wood is the most compassionate doctor you will ever find. I have had many medical issues that are complex, and Dr. Wood is always patient and looking to help in any way possible. I have been to hundreds of doctors in the past few years and Dr. Wood is definitely number one on my list of caring and high quality doctors. The medical profession needs more people like Dr. Wood!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

I have a very high opinion of Dr Joel Wood although I don't need to see him on a regular basis my experiences with this doctor have been excellent. He listens to what you have to say and provides you with information and options for treatment as needed.On a scale of 1-10 a 10. Being in the medical profession myself I'm very particular about my doctors.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

staff was great when in new albany.. now that he is in gahanna the staff is practically useless and completely unpassionate..

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

He's a good doctor. I liked his office and personnel better when he was in New Albany.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Joel C. Wood's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)