Ratings for Dr. Hytham M. Imseis

My Dr. sent me to MFM practice to get a second opinion. By chance Dr. Imseis is who we saw. He quickly jumped to worst case scenario and that was it. Also he assumed we would do the Amniocentesis that day, while still trying to process what all he was telling us. Then said we could think it over and we were more than welcome to return to their charlotte office the following day to do it. He even jumped to the conclusion that we would like to terminate the pregnancy. Needless to say with this being my first pregnancy my husband and I were completely in shock with what to do. So after a long night of talking we decided to go to the charlotte office in hopes of talking to possibly a different Dr. and that is when we learned, not all Doctors are created equally. There are bad fits and Dr. Imseis was not the right Dr. for us at all.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

After a large number of losses, I was turned down by every doctor in 2 counties due to my "risk". Dr. Imsies agreed to see me and even helped me obtain an OB for delivery. Always very personable and supportive - I've been nothing short of impressed with both Dr. Imseis and the staff at Novant MFM. I too had the CVS testing done here, and fully understood that miscarriage is a risk inherent in the procedure. I would not have had the testing done anywhere else. I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Imseis.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Do not see this doctor. Had CVS done and now may miscarry. See another doctor in the practice. Make sure of this. You do not want to risk losing your baby. Just protect yourself by seeing someone else.

Submitted December 12, 2012

He is a fine example of what a high risk doctor should be. Very personable, easy to work with. He takes the time to make you feel like you're his only patient. I received excellent care!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I feel that Dr I. was a true testament to what a high-risk doctor ought to be. He was open to suggestions, answered all questions thoroughly and without brushing me off, and he took my history and my concerns into careful consideration when determining the best course of treatment for me and baby.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2006

Dr. Hytham M. Imseis's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1991)