Ratings for Dr. Karl O. Breitweiser

This was the worst physician I have ever had in my life. He was very close-minded! I have a serious medical condition that requires breakthrough pain medication but this physician refused to prescribe it. I suffered needlessly and this physician couldn't care less. It's frustrating when I know other medications have helped me in the past but this physician wouldn't prescribe them. I suffered over a year of torture without proper medication to ease my pain until I could find another physician that was knowledgeable about my condition. If you have a chronic condition that causes pain, run from this physician because you will suffer when you don't have to. This physician is anti-narcotic and believes anyone that needs narcotics to alleviate pain is an addict.Save yourself months of misery by finding another physician that understands that you are suffering and wants to help.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Office staff very friendly. Didn't have to wait long for a walk in lab appt.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

flag | Submitted September 23, 2005

Dr. Karl O. Breitweiser's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jenison, MI