Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Pollack

Everybody I encountered was polite, courteous,and professional. No complaints at all. Going to the doctor is not usually something you look forward to (me more than most), but everybody did a great job of taking away some of the anxiety I normally feel when going to the doctor, especially on the first visit. The office personnel, as well as Dr. Pollack, were especially good in that aspect of my visit. And believe me, us "chicken" patients appreciate that more than you know.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I have seen this Dr, show up late in appointment, and take few mins to talk pt

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Eric Pollack has given me encouragement through the years when Crohn's was painful. I am so blessed to have him as my doctor he is absolutely my favorite doctor!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr pollack is a natural teacher! Very easy to understand and explains things thoroughly

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr pollack is exceedingly thorough, a great lister and explainer

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Pollack is a physician that is hard to find nowadays . He spends all the time needed with his patients. He LISTENS ! First, and MOST importantly, he REVIEWS his notes from your LAST visit (Along with lab results, etc.). He is Certainly "A DOCTOR'S DOCTOR"!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Very friendly and professional staff. Extremely organized and efficient. Informative and reassuring visit.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I will try to be polite. We considered a law suit against Dr. Pollack. His lack of care/knowledge (demonstrated by his misreading of the results of my first colonoscopy) and simple listening led to a misdiagnosis and a week-long stay in the hospital with severe diverticulitis. I came very close to having surgery to have part of my colon removed. He never even checked in with me when I was in the hospital even though he was informed immediately that I had been admitted. Do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

He had been a fine physician for my wife, consistent with the other reviews, until today when he personally made the decision to refuse to see her because she was 15 minutes late. We have an infant. She drove 45 minutes to get there. She looked for parking for 10 minutes, and had nursed 5 extra minutes before leaving. I had stayed home from work and we'd changed our child care to get her seen for a condition that has caused considerable anxiety. She had never been late before. They steadfastly refused to see her. We both had changed our work schedules, and had no idea when she could be seen again. She left thinking we would have to get a new doctor. They had no regard for how this lack of sensitivity and diminished trust would effect the doctor-patient relationship, and this was has decision, not his staff's. I am absolutely appalled at the unprofessionalism and lack of consideration this doctor demonstrated to a patient in distress, and to a new mother, no less.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I had my first colonoscopy at age 50 just recently. You will be hard pressed to find a more competent, caring, patient and polite doctor than Eric Pollack. His credentials are first rate and his office and bed side manner are also top notch. He is the perfect example of who and how medicine should be practiced. The facility in the Camalier buidling is modern and spotless and everyone there is on their best professional behavior. I consider myself very lucky to have had my first screening done in this location.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Eric A. Pollack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD