Ratings for Dr. Jennifer G. Szurgot

We are having a totally different experience with her than the positive reports here. She is out of the room before she answers questions. She never smiles and it seems it's a bother for her to be treating us. She interrupts us when we ask questions . Bedside Manner? 0.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr Szurgot is probably the best doctor I've had in years. We move a lot so I often have to find new medical personnel. Dr. Szurgot took the time know my medical history. She had no problem recommending diagnostic tests and making referrals - she was the one who suggested follow up appointments without me having to ask for them. She was thorough and caring and up to date on all new therapies. She reported test results in person, which allowed me to ask questions. Unfortunately, we've relocated again so I have to find someone new, but I would recommend her without reserve to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Poor communication among nurse and dr. dr. recommends treatments leaves the room saying the nurse will follow up and when nurse comes in the room she has no clue of what dr. wants.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

An excellent and responsive physician. I would recommend her withouto hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Very concerned with patients health, and willing to go the extra step to insure proper care. Professional and caring physician.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Excellent physician-up to date on latest drug therapy. Referral if necessary with no hesitation. Reports lab & other tests results to patient immediately upon receipt.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Szurgot treats her patients well. She listens to what they have to say. I can understand why she is so in demand.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

Dr. Jennifer G. Szurgot's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)

Fallon Community Health Plan