Ratings for Dr. Renate A. Stingl

This doctor was assigned to my 94 year old grandma at Norton Audubon Hospital. In the over 3 weeks she was admitted and under her care, I did not see the doctor come in the room with the patient one single time. I or my father were in the room for 24 period straight, and still never saw the doctor once. My grandmother had a back fracture so the doctor ordered an MRI for my grandma who has a pacemaker. Luckly the MRI tech caught the mistake. I left notes in the chart for the doctor to call me and explain her treatment plan. I never spoke to or saw this person who was in charge of my grandma! When her insurance ran out she was discharged immediately. 10pm at night. This was clearly a doctor who was milking medicare. I will be reporting her to medicare and the louisville medical board,along with Norton Audubon hospital.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I think you could not find a better oncologists to treat you during your time of need. I felt unconcerned on a lot of issues involving my treatment because she kept me well informed of my condition. Despite the conditions of meeting this doctor and her staff, I felt like I was made comfortable from everyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Renate A. Stingl's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Oxford