Ratings for Dr. Trent W. Davis

He was incredibly arrogant. The appointment started by him accusing my mother and I of smoking in the room. (Really!?) And then he diagnosed my mom as having carpel tunnel. When she asked if it was caused by repetitive use of her hands in a factory for 20 years, his response was a sarcastic laugh and a "I have yet to meet someone who doesn't use their hands." Every time my mother would ask a question, he would shoot back with a vague answer that was almost scolding her. We never got straight answers from him! We will never go back and I would not recommend him to anybody else!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He came in and did my appointment and treated me so well and my daughter. Love him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Was very rude and beyond arrogant. He wouldn't even listen and then told me I had mental issues and was faking seizures. How exactly does one fake a seizure.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis for over 3 years. I have always been treated with respect from him as his staff. He listen to me and help me find the right medication for my seizures. I had seen several Dr's and was not able to get the right meds for my condition. Thanks Dr. Davis.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

This doctor basically wasted my time and took my money, then insulted me. I have diabetic neuropathy. He insisted I did not. It was found that I did by another doctor. He was always late, and took personal calls in the middle of my appt. He was just very rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

I have been experiencing debilitating pain in my head for 4 months. Dr Davis treated me as if I was a waste of his time. Said he saw my MRI and I found out he didn't even see it, just read the notes from the radiologist. When I requested to have an MRA done because the pain is still here, he said it is a tension headache and take some muscle relaxers. Thanks for your help Doc...Glad I just wasted $300 for nothing.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

This doctor did not answer my questions, dismissed all my symptoms and overall tried to diagnose me with something not ever related to my visit. I didn't like his attitude and he was very arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Davis is amazing!! I would recommend him--his sense of humor helped me so much get through this especially in during this early stage at such a young age!! Thanks!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

flag | Submitted October 13, 2005

Dr. Trent W. Davis's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med