Ratings for Dr. Mathew S. Buss

Great compassionate doctor. My whole family uses him. If you can get past the cluster of staff you will be happy. I can't wait for him to leave Shawnee Mission Physicians Group - he deserves better support staff. The are horrible at returning /accepting calls. Phone system is the worst. They return calls 15 min before closing so if you don't pick up you won't reach them until the end of the next day. Will stay on hold then phone disconnects. The best thing about him is he takes as much time as you need to visit. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Doctor for our whole family, really a great guy who takes a real interest in us and our health. Recommended for families with small children!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

flag | Submitted August 9, 2005

Dr. Mathew S. Buss's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)