Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Osten

Best doc I have ever been to. Sticking with him and his staff forever. Sorry doc but you're stuck with me and my family now! Keep up the caring and great job. You're definitely unique in your field.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

He's an amazing doctor. Always willing to further investigate if you're not satisfied. Thinks further than what's right in front of him. Very, very personable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I get along great with Dr. Osten and he has a great bedside manner. I had a new medical condition and he made sure it was thoroughly investigated.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

the dr. had no idea how to help me with my Chronic Fatigue Symptoms. I gave him my medical history and lab reports and his treatment plan was to increase my dosage of Synthroid. I told him that's not the problem - I've been on Synthroid for 10 years at varying dosages and it has not solved my problem with fatigue. He did not know what to do or who to send me to or anything to recommend. He's a nice guy, but I don't need a nice guy, I need a Dr. who knows how to dig a little deeper and help his patients, not just send them away and bill them later.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Osten for 10+ years. He is personable, genuinely nice, and even funny. He keeps my history of illness in mind when treating me, every time, which makes me comfortable during my visits and confident that he doesn't just treat "the patient," he treats ME. Dr. Osten is also very honest and suggests more than medicine in several situations that need different types of therapy. I feel he is actually in it to help people. It's hard to find a doctor who actually cares, I'm glad I found one!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Was incorrect twice in his diagnosis and always rushes through an office visit. Might be a good doctor for kids, but for adults I would recommend a different doctor or an internist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Osten is a very skilled doctor with a great bedside manner. He takes time to listen to the patient and genuinely seems to care about their well being. He returns calls personally when needed. I would recommend him to anyone! Kids - seniors.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Osten is a good doctor and he's very nice, but he always seems to be in a hurry and it makes you feel sort of un-important.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Osten is a great clinician. As important, he has a wonderful bedside manner. He is so great with my kids that they don't mind going into the office. He relates to the them very well. He has a very down to earth attitude and is very smart.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This Doctor is AWESOME. Me and my family have been seeing him for years and he is great! He is always there to help at any given time. I would recomend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Osten's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Oxford